To comply with the Data Protection Act (1984) we are required to inform you that upon booking an appointment, or signing up to our members page via our website, that we have recorded your name and email address. This is for the sole purpose of processing your appointment and keeping you up to date with news and promotions. Your name, email, or any other personal information will not be given or sold to third parties.
Promoter – Ness Aviation Ltd (Company No. SC670318) whose registered office is 52 Inverlochy Crescent, Inverness, IV26EP.
Website – https://www.nessaviation.co.uk/
Prize – The prize for each competition will be specified and will remain at the discretion of the Promoter. No alternative cash amount will be provided.
Entrant – The person who completes the entry to the competition. Only the Entrant shall be able to claim the prize from the competition.
Question – The Entrant must use their knowledge to answer the question correctly, to match the answer held by the Promoter. The decision of the Promoter shall be final.
Entry – The correct answer must be submitted for the Question and the fee paid before the entry will be valid. Payment must be made by the method specified. Entry can also be made by the free-entry route specified in clause 17.
Competition – The competition will end once the timer has run out or the maximum number of entries has been reached. Competitions are never extended.
General Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the competition, Entrants are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
2. Contact details must be provided to the Promoter by the Entrant as specified on the competition. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to ensure the Promoter has the correct contact details for claiming of any prizes.
3. The Entrant agrees by submitting their contact details these may be held by the Promoter for necessary reasons under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Promoter may need to disclose these details under any Freedom of Information request or legal/financial reasons of the Promoter.
4. The competition is run by the Promoter and is only open to Entrants over the age of 18 located in Great Britain. Proof of age may be requested when claiming any prize that is won.
5. By entering the competition, the Entrant understands that payment of the entry fee does not guarantee that they will win a prize.
6. Only entries made to the competition with the correct answer to the specified question will be eligible to win the prize. If the Entrant answers the question incorrectly the entry fee will still be charged.
7. The maximum number of entries per person will vary by competition. This value will be displayed in the product description of each prize.
8. Entrants accept responsibility that entering the competition does not contravene any laws in their country of residence. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the Entrant entering the competition illegally.
9. The competition administration and activities are governed by law in Great Britain and this is accepted by the Entrant.
10. All entries to the competition become the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned to the Entrant after submission.
11. The Promoter does not guarantee the value of the prize, condition or road worthiness at the time of exchange to the winning Entrant.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any Entrant if they are believed to have contravened any of the terms and conditions or acted in an illegal manner. The decision of the Promoter is final.
13. Entrants will be asked to provide their contact details and card payment details. Once the entry is submitted, payment will be taken from the payment card number supplied.
14. Entry to the competition is non-refundable unless the competition is cancelled by the Promoter.
15. The decision of the Promoter is final. No discussion will be entered into regarding winners of prizes or any other decisions made by the Promoter.
16. The Entrant understands and agrees that the requirements to provide the goods within 30 days under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 shall not apply this competition or prizes.
17. Free Entry Method: The Competition can be entered by a free entry route. To enter via this method the Entrant must first create a free account on the Website (if they do not already have one), and then send a postcard stating which competition they would like to enter, the answer to the question, and the following personal details: Name, Address, Date of Birth, Contact Telephone Number, and the email address used to create the free account on the Website. A random ticket number will be allocated per postcard and emailed over confirmation of their ticket number. All competitions will have enough tickets reserved until the last day of the competition to provide enough time for the postal entries to reach us. Entrants will have an equal chance of winning using the free entry method as those that have paid to enter. Only one entry per postcard. Each postcard must have a first class stamp or special express delivery. Requests for free entries where the email address provided is not already associated with a free account on the Website will not be processed and will be discarded without notification. Requests for free entries where the competition has already sold out will not be processed. Postal entries must be received at the Promoter’s address by 4pm the day before the closing date, as advertised on the applicable competition page, in order for a free entry to be allocated. Free entries can only be allocated to active accounts. All entries must be sent using a postage service. Any entries received without a postal stamp will be invalid. Please do not hand deliver postal entries to the business address. Entries should be sent to the following address:
Ness Aviation Ltd
52 Inverlochy Crescent
Inverness, IV2 6EP
18. The Promoter will contact the winning Entrant after the end of the competition using the contact details provided by the Entrant, or by social media message from the Promoter’s official social media accounts (if the Entrant has previously messaged the Promoter via any of these platforms). The Promoter will attempt to contract the winning Entrant on at least three separate occasions via at least two different contact methods, to notify them of their win. If the winning Entrant cannot be contacted within 14 days from the end of the competition, then the Promoter has the right to select an alternative winner from the prize draw. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to ensure the contact details are correct. The original winner cannot claim the prize once an alternative winner has been selected and the decision of the Promoter is final.
19. The prize winner will be selected at random using either a random ball machine or random number generator and this will be done live on the Promoter’s Facebook Page. The time and date of the draw will be advertised on the Promoter’s Facebook Page in advance and within 72 hours of the competition closing. There will be only one winner per competition unless otherwise specified.
20. If the prize of the competition is a motor vehicle it will be transferred from the Promoter to the winning Entrant using the V5 for the vehicle. This must be completed before the vehicle is handed over and it is the responsibility of the winner to tax and insure the vehicle and the Promoter will not be responsible for the vehicle once handed over.
21. The Promoter is the owner of the prize until such time as it is handed over to the winning Entrant. It is the responsibility of Entrant to make any enquiries or legal advice before entering the competition as the Promoter does not hold any responsibility for the valuation of the prize.
22. The prize will be delivered by the Promoter either in person or via a courier/delivery service. Standard delivery of the Prize is free-of-charge but a cost may be applicable for bespoke delivery requirements, including redelivery charges.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for any courier/delivery service Prizes that are lost or broken in transit.
24. By entering the competition, the Entrant is agreeing to their name and town of residence being displayed on the Promoter’s Website and Facebook Page if they are a winner. This may include photographs and videos that will be used as promotional material on the Website and Facebook Page.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time before or after entries have been submitted. If the competition is cancelled, any entry fees will be refunded either by bank card or cheque. Once the fee is returned the entry to the competition is cancelled.
26. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any loss (including economic loss) suffered or sustained to any person or property as a result of an act or omission of the Promoters, nor will their servants, agents in developing, planning and administering the competition including distributing the prize to the winner. The Promoter accepts no liability for errors or omissions contained within the prize details, description or specification or any other part of the Website. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such details and content.
27. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by the Entrant due to incomplete entries, failed communication, computer or system malfunction using the Website. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries not received due to high internet traffic, computer system failure, hard or software problems or any other technical errors.
28. These terms and conditions shall be deemed as creating a contract between the Promoter and the Entrant. The terms and conditions can be changed at any time by the Promoter, it is the responsibility of the Entrant to check and agree to the terms and conditions for each entry to a competition.
29. Any Entrant that engages in fraudulent activity, hacking of the Website or any other behaviour deemed unfit by the Promoter shall have their entry voided and the entry fee will not be refunded.
30. Funds held in the Entrant’s digital wallet are non-refundable and can only be spent on the purchase of Competition entries via the Promoter’s Website.
31. The Promoter shall use the provided email address to send emails of new offers and competitions to the Entrant. If you wish to unsubscribe from these emails you can do so at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email and you will be removed from the mailing list.
34. Land & Buildings Transaction Tax, Stamp duty, any ancillary costs with the purchase of the property, such as land registry and solicitor fees, also also along with any other related taxes and fees are the responsibility of the prize winner.